About the Role
Pure Scooters is looking for bi-lingual champions to join the Marketing and Customer Experience team and play a critical role in growing our product and service offerings in new European markets. You will be expected to understand the customer, our products and our competitors. You will primarily connect with the customer; taking all opportunities to understand who our customer is and how we can deliver an exceptional customer experience and delivering on our promise of making sure our customers are happy.
We are a nimble start up with bold ambitions and with that we will expect you to have a broad level of skills that can cut across customer experience and marketing. We will need you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and do what is needed to grow the business and help our customers. We believe that understanding and delighting customers is key to our success, so at least initially you will be spending a lot of time helping customers. You’ll be learning from other successful launches as well as from your own experiences and using this to help evolve and improve our proposition and our customer experience. We need people to be open, flexible and enjoy the learning opportunities as well as the broad scope of this role.
You will be a creative thinker with an analytical brain; finding ways to understand your customer better that bringing those insights in to the business to better inform how we engage with them to turn browsers into buyers and owners into Pure Scooter brand ambassadors. This full-time role, based in the South West of England, is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside an ambitious, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast. The role will require some travel.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll become the country expert through close customer understanding, researching and visiting the market and taking every opportunity to improve Pure’s understanding of the market – especially at launch.
- Delivering market reports and market sales dashboards to help us shape a nimble and agile approach to marketing and targeting
- You will have a strong understanding of digital marketing – including search Engine competitiveness, key word advertising to give us the competitive edge in online targeting and sales promotion
- You will be creative – helping shape the local advertising copy that will capture and engage the local customer but also help grow the brand position
- Be good at copy writing and a strong attention to detail
- A translation expert – we need your language skills to shape global advertising into local language assets. We want you to take ownership for translating and localising content to the market
- Identifying, scoping and delivering CX improvement projects which will ensure Pure differentiates itself from the competition.
- Really care about making customers happy and enjoy talking to them. You must want to be part of our ambition to delivering a world-class experience to Pure customers, including fielding incoming questions from customers and prospects via live chat, email and phone at a high volume.
- Getting creative. Find new ways to improve the experience and delight our customers. From building communities for customers to optimising the unboxing experience – anything is possible.
- Championing the customer internally. Flag escalating issues to the wider team, help customers with advanced troubleshooting and utilize multi-tasking skills to resolve issues at lightning speed.
What you’ll need
- Languages; both verbal and written communication to an exceptional standard of at least one of the following; French, German, Italian, Dutch or Spanish – alongside English
- You enjoy being hands on and eager to solve problems, you like to seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses, ideally with an SME Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed
- Be a proactive self-starter and be able to work as part of a team, have humility and be able to collaborate well with the wider Pure teams
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- You’ll have a hunger for learning with a strong work ethic
- You instinctively understand customers and what is important to them,
- SEO experience
- Strong understanding or interest in Micro Mobility and electric scooters, and within the ebike, bike or mobility industry would be a real plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up company
- Previous experience in any of the following: customer service, customer support, customer engagement, e-commerce, marketing, retail, start-up environment, market research
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England with free use of on-site gym, free lunch, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Real career progression opportunities, with the chance to grow as we do