Ninebot Segway - ES2 Electric Scooter - UK Version
Get £50 off all E-Scooters Today
use code FLASH50 at checkout.
Terms apply, See FAQ page for details
FREE next working day delivery - Order by 2pm
UK stocked with full UK manufacturer’s warranty
Key features of the Ninebot Segway ES2 Electric Scooter
- Top speed of 15mph (25kmh)
- Maximum range of 15 miles (25km)
- One push folding
- Front, rear, brake and under deck lights
- Smart App connection
|Top Speed (km/h)||25|
|Optimum Range (km)||25|
|Motor Power (Watts)||350|
|Charge Time (hours)||3.5|
|Front Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Real Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Front Wheel Size (inch)||8|
|Rear Wheel Size (inch)||7.5|
|Folded Dimensions||108 x 43 x 32cm|
|Unfolded Dimensions||102 x 43 x 113cm|
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Apple and Android app locking feature
- Maximum user weight 100kg
- Manufacturer recommended rider age 14 years+
- 1 year full UK manufacturers warranty on vehicle body
- 6 month full UK manufacturers warranty for the battery
- 3 month full UK manufacturers warranty for rear wheel and other consumables
- Please be aware that unofficial imports have to be sent back to Europe or China for warranty issues
- UK power adaptor
- 4 x Handlebar screws
- Manual and hex keys
- UK and EU plugs
With your ES2 scooter we recommend
Bolt on Battery: The Segway ES1 & ES2 has the option to add an additional battery and upgrade the performance. With the added battery the scooter gets an additional 5kph of speed and increase in range to a huge 45km. This battery also improves torque and response from the motor, creating more power and greatly improving hill climbing ability.
D-Lock and Cable: If you plan to take your scooter out and about you may want to keep it safe by locking it. We have tested this lock with the Segway ES2 and recommend it as the safest way to secure your scooter.
Bell Local Helmet: Electric Scooters get to speeds in excess of 20kph which is quicker than the average bike. At Pure Scooters we always recommend wearing a helmet when using your scooter. We have a variety of styles available.
In the UK, electric scooters are currently illegal to use on public roads/pavements. Appropriate protective equipment (helmet) should be worn at all times.